automated wire sawing
Automated Cutting Robot.
- No need for time-consuming off-line programming
- Automatic shape profile generation
- Immediate 2D CAD importing and placement into the profile
- Working with standard robots: no need for "teaching by moving" robot capabilities
- Generation of proprietary languages robot programs (Fanuc, Motoman, ABB, STAUBLI,custom, ...)
- Cut inclination setting with inclination change during the cut
- Automatic cut-junction robot movements
- Entry and exit set points for removing spurious material
- Automatic Collision detection
- 7 degrees of freedom, unique redundancy exploitation strategy
GUI page 1
Cutting robot simulation. The simulator shows a cut path over a rectangular marble shape. The simulator reads the same exact program (generated by CASPER-C) of the real robot. The kinematics and the robot CAD model (in this case a STAUBLI TX200) can be changed upon the user request.